Les Cheneaux Islands Community Painting Exhibit will feature Diana Grenier’s boat paintings from August 1 through August 30. A reception will be held on August 7 from 5:00 – 7:00 pm for all participants. If you would like to have your photographs/paintings included in the exhibit, please read the instructions below:
- All photographs/paintings must have subjects in the Les Cheneaux area.
- Artwork must be properly framed and wired to hang.
- Artist’s name, title, price (or not-for-sale notice), phone and email must be on the back of the piece.
- Drop off for July’s exhibit will be June 30, 1:00 – 2:00 pm at the Hessel School House, and all pieces must remain for the duration of the exhibit. Pick up July 31, 10:00 – 11:00 am.
- Drop off for August’s exhibit will be July 31, 1:00 – 2:00 pm at the Hessel School House, and all pieces must remain for the duration of the exhibit. Pick up August 31, from 10:00 – 11:00 am.
- Artists may enter 1 or 2 pieces. One work will be displayed, a second will be added if there is space.
Register your name by contacting The Hessel School House, 906-484-1333 or email@example.com.